WHAT TO EXPECT

When: Friday, April 3, 2008Where: Dayton, OhioWhat: Bill Miller's Surprise Birthday Party!Time: 6:30pm- 11:30pmAttire: The theme of the party is "CELEBRATING THE PAST 60 YEARS" so come dressed as one of the past 7 decades (1940s - now). Have fun with it!What to expect:-A buffet dinner followed by dessert-A DJ with lots of dancing!-A photographer with a photobooth-And lots and lots of fun!


SUGGEST A SONG

I have been working on a pretty extensive song list for our DJ to play. Every time I look over the list I get so excited because I just know this party is going to be so much fun!

If you have a song that you would like to have played at the party, either email it to me at ncolkmire@yahoo.com or leave a comment below. I will take a look at the song choice and add it to the list.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please include "Where Have All the Flowers Gone" by Peter, Paul & Mary in the song list. Any other songs by PP&M would be appreciated also.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com