Gift Ideas

There is a HUGE suprise that will be given to Bill at his birthday. If you would like to contribute to the gift I would be more than appreciative! I can't go into details about the gift, for the fear that somehow Bill would find out and the surprise would be given away. You just have to trust me. If you absolutely HAVE to have more details before you can contribute, give me, Natasha, a call at 423-468-0815 and I will go over the information with you. But if you can withhold from knowing the gift and just trust that it is something wonderful that Bill will LOVE then please do so.

I would rather receive the contributions to the gift before the party so that way I know how much I have to work with. If you are able to send the contribution in early you can send it to my address at:

Natasha Colkmire
172 Peachree Circle
Ringgold, GA 30736

Everyone that contributes to the gift will be given credit at the party. On behalf of both Sharon and Bill, I thank you for being such great friends and I know that they will appreciate your gestures greatly.

Thank you!

-Natasha (Bill's granddaughter)

4 comments:

michellemckibbenphotography said...

Wow! I'm getting excited!! Thank you for all your hard work. I have to say for anyone who reads this, I had nothing to do with any of this. This was totally Natasha's doing (from the idea, to the planning to everything else). She's worked really hard to make this a fabulous party. I hope everyone can make it. It's going to be so much fun! I can't wait to see how everyone will be dressed! See you all there!

Becky said...

Natasha, thanks for inviting us. Bob and I will be there. It sounds like alot of fun. You are such a sweetheart for doing this. Bill will love it!

Let us know if we can help.

Now, I better get busy so I can plan what I'm going to wear!

Becky

Allure Event Consulting said...

I can't wait for the party either! I am so excited and can't believe that it is just a little over a month away! Thanks for your kind words mom. I just want it to be a good party for all.

Becky- I can't wait to see your outfit! I just got mine a few weeks ago. I'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited ! ah!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com